Home Staging in Rockville, MD
When selling a home, it can take more than architecture and curb appeal to get the best price from your buyer. When buyers tour your home, they need to be wowed. If they can’t easily imagine themselves living there, they’re not going to want to pay top dollar. Your home decor and furniture can take a buyer’s excitement to another level!
Many sellers think that an empty home is best for showing to buyers. Now they can picture their furnishings, art, and other possessions in your empty home. But an unfurnished house doesn’t feel like a home. It’s just a building. Buyers can struggle to see their items in your house. That’s why your Rockville home needs professional staging.
You might be asking yourself questions like these:
- • Can home staging make my home sell faster?
- • Will a trendy, furnished space bring me higher offers?
- • Is home staging important if I’m still living in my house?
Let Town & Country Staging help you sell your home faster and at a higher price.
Call (703) 560-8600 now or request a home staging consultation on our website!
Town & Country – Serving Rockville for 40+ Years
We’ve provided award-winning moving services to the DC metro area for over four decades. In 2017, we started Town & Country staging after countless requests from our clients and real estate partners. We use our secured, clean facilities to provide home staging solutions to help you make lasting impressions on potential home buyers.
Our complete home staging service handles everything from picking the right artwork, decorations, and furnishings to delivering and picking up the pieces after the home is sold. You can trust our proven track record as we build on the same full-service reputation our moving customers have expected from us for over 40 years.
Home Staging Experts in Rockville, MD
There’s so much for you to think about during your home sale. Timing and finances often dictate that owners sell, buy, and move in a matter of weeks, if not days. Let us handle the staging. We’ll manage everything with our easy, three-step process.
- Book a consultation. One of our expert design members will walk through your space to help come up with the right plan for your home. We’ll choose from a wide range of furnishings and decor to highlight your home’s best features.
- Approve the design. We make the recommendations. But it’s still your home. You always get the final say on how your home is staged. Approve our design, make changes, or create your plan and we’ll make it happen.
- Stage your home. Let us take it from here. We’ll set it all up within days. After your home is sold, we come quickly to take everything down, often within a day. Get an unmatched experience of collaboration and passion.
Trusted Home Staging Company in Rockville, MD
We’ve been recognized by the BBB, Angi, the NATSM, and CityPaper’s Best of DC. Please take a look at these testimonials from happy customers.
“Town and Country Movers were on time, professional, patient, and courteous… They took the stress out of moving. Thank you Town and Country Movers!”
“Wonderful staging throughout the house. Sold over list in 4 days. The power of staging!”
“Town & Country provided staging for a house we had for sale. T&C did an outstanding job and exceeded our expectations. The quality of the design, fixtures, artwork, and furniture provided was excellent. We highly recommend Town & Country Staging.”
Quote for Home Staging in Rockville, MD
You spent years maintaining and improving your home. You deserve to get the best price on your investment. Let us help you pick the right furnishings and designs to make your home stand out from the rest.
Call Town & Country Staging now at (703) 560-8600 to request your home staging consultation!