Home Staging in Potomac, MD
Purchasing a home is often the biggest investment in a person’s life. If you’re selling your home, you’ll have to do everything you can to get top dollar for your property. Buyers can find it hard to visualize what it would be like to live in your house, especially if you’ve already moved out and it’s unfurnished. But home staging can help you sell your furnished home as well.
Over the years, you’ve created your own style. But home buyers are trying to figure out how they’re going to make your home their own. Professional home staging can help bridge the gap and close the deal at the price you want.
You might be wondering:
- • Can home staging really help me sell my home faster
- • Is a well-furnished space going to bring in higher offers from potential home buyers?
- • Should I bother with home staging if I’m still living in my home?
At Town & Country, we’ve discovered time and time again that the answer is yes! Call (800) 683-6683 or send a request for your home staging consultation now!
Town & Country – Potomac’s Favorite for 40+ Years
For over four decades, DC metro area clients have loved Town & Country’s award-winning moving services. When helping customers and real estate partners move, they would often ask if we also offer staging services. They were leaving behind empty homes that they knew could turn a better profit if they were elegantly furnished and decorated.
So, in 2017, we answered the call and started Town & Country Staging. We use our secured, clean facilities to keep an inventory of furniture and decor to offer home staging solutions that help real estate agents and sellers impress potential home buyers. We handle everything: the design, the delivery, the setup, and the breakdown.
Expert Home Staging in Potomac, MD
Selling a home takes a lot of work. You don’t need another thing on your plate. That’s why we make it easy. In just three easy steps, you’ll get a beautiful staging plan that’s sure to help you transform your space into an unforgettable experience.
- Request a staging consultation. First, we’ll come to visit your home. We’ll walk through your space together and come up with a game plan customized to your space. We’ll plan the best strategy for your sale whether you are living in your home or not.
- Approve the staging plan. Once we select the furniture and accessories we think will be best, we’ll send the plan over for your approval. We try to find decor that will show off your home’s best features and will appeal to your ideal buyer.
- Let us take it from here. All you need to do now is focus on the other tasks needed to sell your home. We’ll handle everything when it comes to staging. We’ll deliver all the furniture and accessories, set them up, and then pick them up when your house is sold.
Vacant Home Staging in Potomac, MD
It can be a challenge for potential buyers to visualize themselves living in your home. Where will their furniture go? What will they have to buy? There are so many questions. A quality home staging plan can help put their minds at ease. Our solutions blend tasteful furnishings with stylish accessories to enhance your vacant space.
Our interior designers use their knowledge and eye for color, balance, and symmetry to present your home in the best way possible. Home buyers all have their own preferences so you need to do your best to appeal to their tastes in creative ways. Our designers have the experience needed to wow potential buyers on every walkthrough.
Home Staging in Potomac, MD Recognized for Excellence
Town & Country has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the NATSM, and CityPaper’s Best of DC. In 2021, we won a Best of Service award from Houzz. See what some happy customers said about Town & Country below.
Home Staging Quote in Potomac, MD
You’ve spent years investing in your beautiful home. It’s time to get a return on that investment. Professional home staging can help potential buyers fall in love with your house. Let Town & Country Staging help them to see all the reasons your home is the only place for them.
Call us today at (800) 683-6683 or send an online request for a home staging consultation. Let’s get to work on your home staging plan today!