Home Staging in Great Falls, VA
When selling a home, you want to get top dollar out of your investment. Home staging is another tool you can use to help boost your asking price and get higher offers. Whether you need to stage an empty home or get help decorating and furnishing a home you’re still living in, Town & Country Staging can help!
Potential buyers often struggle to picture their furniture, decor, and other belongings in an empty home. An unfurnished house can simply feel like a building. And buyers might not be able to connect with the space. Add Town & Country home staging to your Great Falls home and help potential buyers fall in love with it.
You might be asking yourself these questions:
- • Can home staging help me sell my home faster?
- • Will a trendy, furnished space really bring in higher offers?
- • Is home staging possible if I’m living in my home?
Call (703) 560-8600 to request a home staging consultation and turn browsers into buyers!
Town & Country – Serving Great Falls for 40+ Years
Town & Country started with moving services in the DC metro area over four decades ago. Over the years, Town & Country has been recognized by the community with numerous awards for superior service, In 2017, we responded to requests from clients and real estate partners by starting Town & Country Staging.
Let our full-service home staging service handle it all. We’ll help select the right decor for your space, deliver it, and pick it up as soon as your home is sold. Our secured, clean facilities allow us to offer home staging solutions that help real estate agents and sellers make beautiful impressions on home buyers and get higher offers faster.
Home Staging Experts in Great Falls, VA
There are so many decisions to make during your home sale. Let us take something off your plate. We’ll handle the staging from start to finish with our easy, 3-step process.
- Book your consultation. Meet with a member of our design team. We’ll walk through your space and come up with the right plan for your occupied or unoccupied home. We’ll choose from our wide selection of furniture and accessories to highlight your home’s most desirable features.
- Approve the design. It’s still your home until someone else’s name is on the mailbox. You always get the final say on how your home is staged. We’re happy to accommodate your suggestions. Once approved, our designers style your space and stage your home for maximum appeal.
- Stage your home. We’ll handle it from here on out. We deliver the decorations and furnishings to your home. After your home is sold, we arrive quickly to remove everything we brought in, often on the same day.
Trusted Home Staging in Great Falls, VA
Town & Country Staging brings the same level of service as our moving business which has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the NATSM, and CityPaper’s Best of DC.
“We used their staging for selling our home. Dawn was so accommodating. The home looked amazing. This was my second time working with Dawn and if I sell another house, I would 100% work with her again. Our house went on the market on Thursday and we got about a dozen offers and we accepted a contract on Monday.”
“We used Town & Country to stage our parents’ home prior to putting it on the market to sell. The work they did was exceptional. The home looks so inviting. In addition to the results they produced, they were so responsive to emails, completed the project on time, and were a pleasure to work with!”
Estimate for Home Staging Consultation in Great Falls, VA
Are you ready to get the most return on your home investment? You deserve it. You spent years caring for and improving your property. Help buyers fall in love with it. We’ll help you pick the best designs to make your home stand out from the rest.
Call Town & Country Staging now at (703) 560-8600 to request your home staging consultation.