Home Staging in Arlington, VA
“Transform Each Space into an Unforgettable Experience.”
If you’re selling a home, you know it takes more than curb appeal to get the most out of your buyer. When potential buyers enter your home, you want them to be astonished and to easily imagine themselves living there. And it’s not just about new kitchen appliances or remodeled bathrooms. Your home decor and furnishings can entice a buyer.
You might think that moving out was the best scenario. Now buyers can picture their furniture, TV, and other belongings in the empty home. But an unfurnished house is just a building. And potential buyers can struggle to connect. It’s time to look into home staging for your Arlington home.
You might be wondering how custom home staging can help:
- Will home staging help you sell your home faster?
- Can a trendy, furnished space bring in higher offers?
- Should you look into home staging if you’re still living there?
Turn lookers into buyers when you choose a home staging from Town & Country Staging.
Call (703) 560-8600 or request a home staging consultation online!
Town & Country – Serving Arlington Since 1977
Town & Country Movers has provided award-winning relocation services to the DC metro area for over 40 years. In 2017, we responded to requests from clients and real estate partners by starting Town & Country Staging. We now use our secured, clean facilities to offer home staging solutions that help real estate agents and sellers make beautiful impressions on home buyers.
Our full-service home staging service handles it all. From selecting the right decor for your space to delivering the pieces to picking them up after the home is sold, we are building on the same full-service reputation that our customers have come to expect from us for over four decades.
Meet Our Staging Team
Dawn FrattarelliStaging Operations Manager
Staging Operations Manager
Jamira ThomasLead Designer
Angela DugarteLead Designer
Debra RothStaging Assistant
Eulises VargasStaging Warehouse Manager
Staging Warehouse Manager
Felicia IdavaDesign Assistant/Inventory Specialist
Design Assistant/Inventory Specialist
Professional Home Staging in Arlington, VA
You have enough to think about during your home sale. Let us handle the staging. We manage it all within an easy, three-step process.
- Book a consultation. Talk with one of our expert design members. We walk through your space together to help come up with the right plan for your occupied or unoccupied home. We’ll pick from our wide array of furniture and accessories that highlight your home’s best features.
- Approve the design. It’s still your home, whether you are living there or not. You get the final say on how your home is staged. Approve one of our expert designs or make changes. After your approval, our designers style your space and stage your home for maximum appeal.
- Let us stage your home. We’ll take it from here. We bring the decorations and furniture to your home. Once your home is sold, we come quickly to take down what we brought, often with less than a day’s notice. Enjoy an unmatched experience of collaboration and passion.
Vacant and Occupied Home Staging in Arlington, VA
Whether you have a vacant home to show off for potential buyers or you’re still living in your home, home staging is an option for you. Take advantage of our professional designers and our wide selection of furniture, decorations, and accessories of all styles. Our furnishings are kept in a pristine state-of-the-art storage facility and are available at a moment’s notice.
Home staging can help you sell your home at the best price whether it is vacant or not. Don’t worry. You don’t have to feel like you’re living in someone else’s home while your home is on the market. With our occupied home staging option, our designers balance your existing decor with the type of furnishings ideal buyers want to see in your space.
The Realtor Connection
At Town & Country Staging, we believe that when superior, turn-key, and cost effective staging solutions are offered to our Realtor partners, their clients will have an excellent experience selling their homes. After 40 years of superior service moving clients to new homes, we understand that a staged property sells quicker and for more value. Let us help you keep a defined timeline for your listings and keep the process simple, stress free, and professional.
Town & Country’s foundation was built on our Realtor partnerships. Their loyalty to our company has been critical to our success. We understand the demand for well-staged homes to ensure a swift & profitable sale. We know this collaboration will solidify continuous growth for your business, your listings, and your home sales.
The Benefits abound for Realtors that contract with Town & Country Staging:
- Better control of your listing
- Quick, easy, cost effective
- Strengthens your client relationship
- Listing sells quicker and for more value
- Increase your listing potential
- Virtual Tour and Open House ready
- Turn-key service
- Full integration with Town & Country Movers, Inc.