Dear Valued Customers,
Town & Country Movers has been deemed an essential service in MD, DC, & VA. Therefore, we will continue to operate and service our community with a new commitment to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We take this on very seriously and are striving to provide a healthy and sanitary work environment during this pandemic. We are here to help you safely move into your new home. We are working closely with our drivers and crews to conduct business as usual all the while following new safety protocols and guidelines as directed by the CDC, WHO, and other public health agencies.
Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- Face Masks have been given to all crew members
- Gloves have been provided to all crew members
- Hand Sanitizers have been made available to everyone
- Promoting increased handwashing
- Social Distancing by crews once in the home
- Virtual Moving Surveys by our Estimators Offered
- Greeting our customers with a smile, not a handshake.
- Home office sanitizing daily
If you are planning an upcoming move or have questions about a current move, your Town & Country Movers representative is here to help you. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing about COVID-19 but know we are committed to being both responsive and responsible to our customers and staff.